What stage of planning are you in?
If you are still validating for yourself that your idea can work and that someone will give you money for providing this product or service you should start by creating a Business Model.
If you have already developed your business model and you are convinced that the world needs this product or service you are probably ready to start a Business Plan.
Help YOU organize your thoughts
Are designed to be revised over and over as you make decisions and discoveries
Are less formal and include fewer details
Help you clarify the problems your product or service solves
Help you narrow your focus onto the Value your solution provides to different people
Help you identify things you don't know
Puts structure around a set of assumptions that need to be validated
Are seldom enough to get you financing or investment
Help others understand the business you see in your head and your heart
Show the results of your decisions and discoveries
Are more formal and include many details
Clearly state the problems you solve and specifically who your solve them for
Evaluate & explain the market(s) you are in
Measure the results that can be expected if your business model is right
Include formal financial documents
Are usually required before financing or investment is offered
• A guided tour through the business modeling process that will help you design the foundation of your future business.
• Built-in educational content to help you understand both how to create a business model, and how to explain how your idea works.
• An always ready system that you can work on when you have time at how or on the go.
• A final document that makes it easy to see the internal & external pieces of your business as well as how they relate to each other.
• Piece of mind about making the decision to go all-in on this idea, or wait for the next one.
• An easy-to-manage, but detailed journey through the business you see in your head, that will help you make it real and test it's potential.
• A structured method for helping you make decisions about key parts of your business while also getting your lender the information they need in the format they want.
• Tons of built in help & how-to info for first-time entrepreneurs or businesses with lots of unknowns.
• A data-responsive system that only asks questions relevant to your business and doesn't make you write more than is needed.
• Lending-ready financials without having to do any math.
• Proprietary financial validation tools that help with calculations, show you if you on track to meet your goals, and catch your mistakes before you finish your plan.
• Proprietary operations validation tools that help keep you growth plans and your lifestyle in sync so you don't set yourself up to burn out after making a huge investment