The time it will take to complete your business model or business plan depends on 4 things:
1. How much consistent effort you put into it. Generally speaking, the more you work on it the faster it will go.
2. The complexity of your business / idea. More complex ideas generally take longer to work through.
3. The complexity & amount of the financing. Deals with more variables take longer for banks to work through
4. The market. In good financial markets when lots of capital is available and monetary policies are consistent, loans can get done faster. In uncertain markets banks tend to hold on to capital and wait for only their target deals to come by. You may have to shop your plan to several banks before getting financed, which takes time, and possibly plan revisions.
WHAT YOU GET:
• A guided tour through the business modeling process that will help you design the foundation of your future business.
• Built-in educational content to help you understand both how to create a business model, and how to explain how your idea works.
• An always ready system that you can work on when you have time at how or on the go.
• A final document that makes it easy to see the internal & external pieces of your business as well as how they relate to each other.
• Piece of mind about making the decision to go all-in on this idea, or wait for the next one.
• An easy-to-manage, but detailed journey through the business you see in your head, that will help you make it real and test it's potential.
• A structured method for helping you make decisions about key parts of your business while also getting your lender the information they need in the format they want.
• Tons of built in help & how-to info for first-time entrepreneurs or businesses with lots of unknowns.
• A data-responsive system that only asks questions relevant to your business and doesn't make you write more than is needed.
• Lending-ready financials without having to do any math.
• Proprietary financial validation tools that help with calculations, show you if you on track to meet your goals, and catch your mistakes before you finish your plan.
• Proprietary operations validation tools that help keep you growth plans and your lifestyle in sync so you don't set yourself up to burn out after making a huge investment
Business Model + Business Plan
• Everything from the Business Model Builder
• Plus everything from the Business Plan Builder.
• If you are committed to taking the time to do it right and giving this business the best chance it can have to succeed; this is the option.